We want everyone to learn and have fun at Jolt! without feeling harassed or threatened in any way (that includes you)! To that end, all attendees are expected to adhere to this code of conduct.
Event organizers will enforce this code and expect all event participants to support it — this includes speakers, attendees, media, sponsors, exhibitors and staff.
(you learned this in kindergarten)
- Mind your manners by being considerate, respectful and courteous to everyone in attendance
- Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory or harassing behavior and speech
- Promptly alert event organizers if you notice a potentially harmful situation of any kind
The stuff we won’t tolerate
(try it, and we’ll send a very large man in a very tight t-shirt to permanently remove you from the event with no refund)
- Intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory or demeaning conduct
- Offensive verbal comments (related to race, ethnicity, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability)
- Deliberate intimidation or stalking
- Harassing photography or recording
- Intentional disruption of presentations or other events
- Inappropriate or unwelcome physical contact or advances
- Physical, written, verbal or other abuse (threats, annoyance, pushing, shoving or physical force whatsoever against any person, which in any way creates a disturbance that is disruptive or dangerous, or creates anxiety or apprehension in an individual)
- Boisterous, lewd or offensive behavior or content such as obscene gestures or slurs
- Failing to obey any rules or regulations of the venue
- Failing to obey the rules and restrictions regarding COVID-19 precautions as defined by Jolt! event organizers, the Aria Resort, the City of Las Vegas, state and federal mandates
- Disturbing the peace, committing any unlawful act, or engaging in offensive behavior
We expect participants to follow this Code of Conduct while on the event premises at the Aria Resort, any external venue affiliated with Jolt! and/or Jolt! ancillary or social events.